Another 'of course,' I'm gonna be talking about how my 2013 was. So here goes
I want to write, code and create. I can't just be doing one of those for the rest of my life.
My love life is still non-existent. Sometimes I'm okay with that. Sometimes not. Actually, I still haven't felt 'the connection' with anyone. You know, that tingly-sparkly-cue-in-fireworks feeling. It scares me that maybe he-who-must-not-be-named has taken away all of my pheromones. What?!
My high school friends and I will be friends for life. Because Charlie quoted someone saying friendships that passed the seven year mark are likely to last forever. That's really good to know. Take out the 'likely.' We'll last forever.
I will always be mommy's girl. She went on a vacation here for a month and, the baby that I am, I slept with her just like the old times. And I still cried when she went back to Texas. Damn, I miss her.
Okay. I think that's about it. My mind is flat-lined now. I can't think of anything else. I'll try to make my life exciting next year so I'll have something to post here.
No comments:
Post a Comment